Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another crepe paper flower.


Here is my second Crepe Paper Flower sample.  I once again used the stamps from Art Neko/About Art Accents stamps.  This butterfly wasn't spritzed quite as much as the other.  Now.....I loved the other butterfly sentiment but this one is even better!  Makes me daydreak of butterflies doing their crazy dance while they fly.  The background stamp is from the sale bin at Michaels.    The leaf die is from Boss Cuts.  Now that I have dies from a number of different companies, I must say that Boss Cuts is okay but not on the top of my list.  Pretty designs but a little more difficult to cut.

Today is the day I'm teaching my second Copic class over at Main Street Stamp and Stationery in Tigard.  The first class I taught there was really good.  The students said that they were really pleased with it.  I hope that this group is just as pleased!