Thursday, August 2, 2012

Faux Punched borders


Faux punched borders sure is a fun technique from the new August TJ newsletter.  The border for this technique is the one on the bottom of the card.  The butterfly and sentiment are from Art Neko/About Art Accents.  I knew the previous owner of Art Neko, Candice.  She was such a nice lady.  I'm sure the new owners are wonderful too!  This butterfly stamp is wonderful for using a technique with your copic markers.  I just colored on the rubber, spritzed with copic blending solution and stamped.  I love the random color look that this technique gives.  Isn't that a great sentiment.  Makes me think of spring and pussy willows.  The top border of the card is another technique junkie technique called Cut Borders.  It is from the April 2012 issue. 

No comments: