Monday, August 6, 2012

The Ann-a-rama issue!

It is fun to have a number of techniques that I filmed in the new newsletter!  Pat named it the Ann-a-rama!  Sweet of her to do that.....and fun too!  Here is a card from one of those techniques.  It is called Colorwash Alcohol.  I love the random watercolor look of the background.  It is hard to stop making them too!  Tomorrow I'll show you another card made from this technique.

Went out to weed tonight about 7:45pm.  I waited until later because it was pretty hot here today.  I knew the mosquitos would be starting and I would be kneeling in the flower beds to weed so I donned my sweat pants and a long sleeved top to weed.  Got lots done and I probably lost 5 pounds of water weight in the process too!  Glad the temps will be going back down this week. 

I talked with my step mom (who lives in Oklahoma) tonight.  I wondered if they were getting any of the smoke from the fires in OK.  Sounds like not.  She told me that the big news she had for me was that my step-brother, Richard Lemler, was inducted into the High School Sports teacher Hall of Fame!  WOW!!!   That is really splendid!  Congratulations, Dick!!

No comments: