Monday, January 31, 2011

Emboss or Die!! CD Sneak Peak Blog Hopping!

Emboss or Die!!!!  Argh!!!!!   I feel like a pirate when I say that!!

Today is the day that you can see some of the awesome techniques offered in the new Emboss or Die CD by Technique Junkie's Pat Huntoon!  The Emboss or Die CD has a whopping 79 PDF Technique Tutorials in step-by-step, pictorial format. Get the most from your Embossing Folders, Die Cut Machines and Electronic Cutters
There is a place on my sidebar where you can pre-order the CD and pay via PayPal.  

Now..........for my creation for this reveal.  The second I saw the technique, the idea for this card popped into my head.  Sometimes that happens and then I just can't get the idea from my head onto the paper.  BUT not this time!  It turned out exactly like I wanted.  This is a technique called Scalloped Dress.  It almost has a Warhol look to it as well. 

Want to see what the other Design Team Members made from the new CD for the hop? Our artwork is displayed below -- click on a thumbnail photo to go from blog-to-blog. Each blog will have the thumbnails to make it easier for you!


4 comments:

Hetty said...

So very cute, Ann!

Tammy Q Howell said...

What a cute bright card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a darling idea! I love the great colors!

Kimm BT said...

My teen would LOVE this card!!