Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hubba, Hubba Valentine

Still keeping my resolution!  I didn't post the cards I did on Mon, Tues and Wednesday since they were design work but you'll eventually see them!

Today I made another Valentine.  This card was inspired from a TJ friend, Nancy Young.....her flower was WAY better than mine though!  I think this guy stamp is a hunk....you know.......a 'real' man!  Clean cut, handsome, trim!  He is from RubberStampAve and I love him!  Below him to the left is my version of Technique Junkie's Acetate Flower.  I think my acetate flower technique needs to have a little work.  AND this was my third try.  Shameful!  It does use another TJ technique called Cuttlebug Highlights but instead of highlighting with ink, I highlighted with Versamark and used a sparkle embossing powder.  Hope you enjoy!

Accident Update:  Well..........I'm still doing my spinal decompression treatments.  I'm soooooo ready to be done with this.  My back feels better off and on but there is no change in the numbness in my feet.  My question tomorrow to him will be .....How long do we continue!?

On another note:  I get another piano lesson tomorrow.  So excited.  I better bone up on my "Happy birthday" chording before I go!

2 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Hunk he is GF! Great card!

wwilloww said...

Cute card and your acetate flower looks fine to me!!!