Sunday, January 30, 2011

The New Phone books here!

Does that remind you of the Steve Martin movie, The Jerk?  I loved that movie.  Well, the new 'phone books' aren't really here but the new Technique Junkie Emboss or Die CD is here!!!   Yeah!!  I have added a button to the side of my blog so that you can purchase it right from here.   (I don't get the money, Pat does!) 


You will have to stay tuned next Tuesday for a fun reveal of some of the techniques in the CD.  I'll show you one of the techniques on the CD and you'll get a chance to see what all the other designers did for it as well. 

For today, however, I'm going to show you some one of the techniques in this month's newsletter.  Distress colorblocking!  I think this will be one of the most popular techniques of the issue.....I sure loved it.  All the stamps for these samples are from SmARTworks.



No comments: