Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Copic Class Wednesday!




I'm very excited.....not only is it my birthday today but I get to go to the copic certification class in Portland taught by Marianne! Woo Hoo! Hope to improve my blending skills and learn about the air brushing as well. I already have a little art compressor that my mom and I got to use with Tria inks so am assuming that they will be pretty much the same. Michelle from SCS, Sue from the Dalles, Penny and Cathy from the Portland area will be there too so I'll at least know some of my classmates. That will make it all the more fun!! Report when I get back.


This week has been super crazy. I had to get some sample cards done for techniques I submitted and filmed for Technique Junkies. Had a cruise-in meeting tonight that I had to get ready for. Tomorrow night....Praise Team. Thursday night is our Rhodie society banquet. I'll also pass out the trophy certificates that I spent hours on the last couple of days. Here is a picture of one of them. I had to eliminate all the other trophies in the background. Some were quick (10 minutes) and some took 30 minutes! Friday night is the baseball game with all the kids. Saturday will be a fun day with my girls and me!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Happy Birthday Anne - Hope you're having a great day!! You certainly have been busy - you put our blog to shame! Hope to catch up after the weekend - got so much work on at the moment and cards to make I need 48 hours in a day. And, thanks to you, I added to the stress by starting the Paint Shop Pro course!
Have a great time at your copic class - looking forward to reading about it.
Luv 'n' hugs
Caz