Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tilda for Mom


Just a quick post while they are queing up the movie for tonight.....Bride Wars! I got a card done for my Step mom and mom-in-law and discovered late last night that I didn't have one done for my mom! Augh!! So......late last night I bopped down to the Stamp Hole and colored this image up. Isn't she cute? She is made by Magnolia and called Tilda. The decorated paper is by K & Co. I used Stampin Up and Martha Stewart punches. The 'Just for You!" stamp is Stampendous.....I think!! Tilda was colored with copic markers. I used the Signo pen for the white dots and image highlights. All the kids came over tonight after Ray and I spent the whole day at the flower show to celebrate Mother's Day since tomorrow is too busy with ball games and flower shows! On a bright note, we won a trophy at the show too! I'll post a picture of the trophy another day. Gotta run.....movie is ready!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Ann, Tilda is beautiful. I keep thinking I "need" one or two stamps of her! Happy Mother's Day, Laurie

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is beautiful! have you seen the new Magnolia challenge called Just Magnolia! Your work is really beautiful!
heidi

the PaperTemptress said...

Tilda is one of my favorites! I have eight now and plan in getting more right after I get over the shock of how much money I spent at Stampscapes LOL!

Patricia
www.papertemptress.com
Check out PaperTemptress's blog
and May's specials!
www.blogs.papertemptress.com

"A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH PAPER" - Lisa Bearnson

Becky said...

Soooo sweet! And I am soo glad you remembered BEFORE the big day! Hope youre day was fantastic!