Saturday, October 24, 2009

And yet more!

You know sometimes you go to the Stamp Hole to create and cards just fall together like they were meant to be.  Then on the same day, you go down and it is like pulling teeth to pull that card together.  This card didn't start out anything like it ended......that seems to be the story of my life lately!  I originally had a piece of small uneven purple check.  Chucked that pretty quick.  I was going to recolor the leaves after I had bleached them and the cardstock wouldn't bleach out any more than the color you see.  So I shelved the recoloring idea and the cardstock was fighting me.  Sheesh!  So.....I hope that the end result is okay.  It is another sympathy card and the inside says "With Deepest Sympathy".  The leaf stamp is from a set of three from Stampin Up but I have no idea what the name of the set is.......I got rid of the plastic containers long ago before I cared about the set names.


blog signature

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Pretty!

Sandi MacIver said...

wow, it is a beauty. The stamp set is called Botanical Garden and is one of my favorites too.
I'm loving all these cards you are making

Lynn Stevens said...

yummy yum yum!!!