Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More and More....but now onto the girls.

Here is the card I made for Leah's dragonfly girl's bib.  I used the Double Bugging technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter.  Although I didn't color the second bug run through!  The scan did funny things since I have the wings of the dragonfly mounted up high.  It made the background look dark but it really isn't.  I used SU's craft white for the first layer of the double bugging.  I outlined some of the paisleys with my copics to make them stand out a little more.  Special thanks to my SU demo, Laura, for the color letting me borrow her SU punch for the sentiment.  It will need to be on my next order!!  I didn't have the color I really wanted for the ribbon so I colored it with my copics.   As with the other pictures, the fabric of the bib is laying behind the card on the scan.  Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: