Monday, October 19, 2009

More bib cards!


This bib card is for a girl.....finally......I was getting tired of doing boy ones!  It took quite a while to finally have a design that I was happy with.  It used a Technique Junkie technique called Scrappy Spots but I tweaked it a little bit.  Some of the white spots (the little ones) are embossed with clear so the brayering wouldn't get them.  Since I wanted the spots white, I didn't color them before the brayering.  Stamps are from $ bin at Michaels (for the flowers and such).  The words are from Hambo.  I think this one really turned out very much like the bib, don't you? 

Below is the last boy bib I needed to work on.  Don't worry about the wrinkles on the fabric......it hasn't been sewn yet!  The image is from Dustin Pike and colored with copics. The waves were made with a Souflee pen.   I also got to use my brand new Labels 5 dies!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ann these are GREAT!!! TFS!