Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cute little memo pads

I'm making some covered memo pads for my upcoming sale.  They are very cute and easy to make.  I'll have four done of each image.  Here is the first image using Branch Out.....my oh my.....SU really made a mistake when then didn't have this set in their current catty!!  It is one of THE best trees!  I angle cut the inside of the front flap so you could store receipts in there.  Sorry that the ribbon covered part of the front, it isn't there permanently!




blog signature

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Are you on a roll with these cards, or what? They are awesome!

Wendy Hawkinson said...

This is so sweet. I love this stamp set--after seeing this little memo pad, I think I'm going to go down to the stampin' room and try my hand at it. :)
TFS!
~Wendy
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com