Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emboss or Die Sneaky Peak

Here is another sneaky peak at the Emboss or Die innards.  This is the same technique I showed you before.....scallop dress.  Well........you didn't think I would show you too much did you?  ;-)   I used vellum for this skirt.  I don't know why but it is terribly hard for me to do pastels.  If you look at most of my cards, they are really intense colors.........I'm trying to learn!    The Emboss or Die CD is almost ready to ship!  You can get yours and be one of the first to have it in your hot little hand......just click on the Emboss or Die CD PayPal on the sidebar!  BTW......I don't get the money!! 

I thought i'd show this card to you today because the two cards that I DID do today are submission work that you can't see!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

SOOOO SWEET love the pink and the embossing is fantastic!