Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a Valentine!

Sometimes I wonder if I would forget my head if it wasn't attached!  I had a challenge to complete for CDAC.  It was a potluck challenge from Designed2Delight.  Got sidetracked after I got off the computer......had to go back up the stairs from the Stamp Hole to find the challenge potluck list.  Got back down to the Stamp Hole, grabbed the image I had colored and ready to go for a couple of days.  Picked my 'potluck' items (ribbon, corner punch, stripes, embossing folder, and the color pink.......you had to pick 5).  Took the picture of the finished card and then went to post on the challenge.   Sheesh!  Silly me.........I had a digital image from a different designer instead.  Well....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  I hope you enjoy it even if it was wrong for the challenge!  Image from Just Some Lines and colored with copics.  I hand cut the heart around the sentiment and for the shadows.  I AM so excited.....still keeping my resolution......but then again it IS after 7 pm and dinner isn't made yet.

No comments: