Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Teaser card



Well......this didn't scan worth a darn. The black and cream paper are so glittery and it just doesn't show..... Then, the scanner decided that it should put a moire pattern on the card. I tried to eliminate it with my program but it only blurred it too much. So, it is moire'd and unshimmered! That wonderful paper is from Paper Temptress. The BG above the image is a new technique coming out in the April Technique Junkie Newsletter called Newspaper reveal. A simple technique that gives dramatic looks. The directions had you adding Signo pen white around the image but for this card I really should have left that part off. Oh well...next time! The image os the Goddess on a pedestal is from TwoNancysArtStamps. The little pieces on the bottom two corners are 1/2 of a stamp also from TwoNancys. It matched perfectly with the Goddess! I was going to color the goddess in with copics. Stamped the image, cut it with my newest nesties and realized that I had stamped it with a Stazon pad. Augh! Copics don't work with Stazon......grrrrrr! So......I colored it in with my trusty water based markers. In the end it turned out just fine.
I felt lucky to get any carding done today as I was babysitting my little grandson, Zander. He was a little under the weather today with a runny nose.....oh joy! He was really hungry though. Pounded down 8 oz plus of milk plus two rounds of solids. He is starting to scrawl.......you know.....the scoot kind of crawl! He can now play patty cake as well as saying MaMa! Isn't he just the cutest little thing.
Tomorrow should be a fun day. For the evening, Ray and I get to go to the Doo Wop concert at the Arlene Schnitzer hall. I was hoping to wear one of my cool gowns but I think I'd be WAY overdressed for this event.

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh Ann...what a darling grandson...so happy to have found your blog...thanks for your comments on SCS...that's how I found your blog!