Friday, March 20, 2009

New Toys



Don't you just love it when you get new toys in the mail. When Luminarte announced that they were going out of business, I found a business that offered the products at 50% off and free shipping if your order was over a certain amount. I got all twenty four colors of Radiant Rain daubers and nine colors of the Shimmery Rain. Well.....the order came today in the mail! Will you look at all those colors.....I really love them!! Can't wait to have some time to play!! Maybe next week!!


This weekend will be the Portland Rubber Stamp Convention and I will be working at Auntie Amy's booth. I worked two years in a row for Rubber Stamp Ave and have loved it but they decided not to come this year. So....I'll work for Auntie Amy and get paid in product. Goody....more new toys!

I also did another card for the SCS challenge. It turned out to be a great guy card. I had some sheets of Aged Parchment (a technique from Technique Junkies) lying around and it just fell together! Stamp credits: The Angel Company (TAC) & Hero Arts. I don't know the manufacturer for the words on the aged parchment. The teal paper is Bazzill. I really love Bazzill paper!! The oval punches are SU. I don't remember where I got the brads but I think it was from Paper Wishes. The linen thread is from the Local Stamp Store.

No comments: