Thursday, March 12, 2009

SCS Challenge


Well.......You can now see that I have joined the ranks of the bloggers. AND like my diary in real life, I fear the entries will be few and far in between! Here is a card that I did for a recent Splitcoaststampers (SCS) challenge. I loved using some new paper from Patricia at the Paper Temptress. Go there now and get some.....it is fabulous!! It is called Retro Black Glossy Lustre. This is one of the first times that I have used such wide heavy ribbon on a card and black to boot! I hope that you find it interesting. I wish I could post the cards that I made last night but those will have to wait until the release of the Technique Junkie newsletter that they will be in. I couldn't sleep last night so I went to the Stamp Hole and created instead. Today I don't have my little grandson. He is with his auntie while I run errands and take the dog to the groomer. May today be the first of many entries!! Wish me luck.

No comments: