Friday, March 27, 2009

Breauna's Easter Card


I just had to show the card I made today for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. It will be the Easter card for my granddaughter and I was so pleased how it came out. I'm learning how to color with my copic markers and although I have a long way to go to be great, I'm quite pleased with it! I put some red cardstock behind the scan because the white card base didn't show up. Now that I see it like this, I think I like it so will probably add the red cardbase for real! That little bunny is clipart that I found. It is just adorable, don't you think? The corner punch is from EK Success.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to the Portland Saturday market and get some of the trophies for the Rhododendron Society shows. The first show is coming up in a week and I still need three trophies for it. Saturday market has great artists so I should be able to find some perfect items.

No comments: