Monday, March 30, 2009

Hero Arts One Layer


Hero Arts is asking for entries of one layer cards. While the grandson, Zander, was sleeping, I ran to the Stamp Hole to create. This is the one layer card I came up with. All stamps are Hero Arts with the exception of the itty bitty background dots from Stampin Up. There was lots of masking and stippling going on this morning! Too bad the sparkle didn't show very well. Each dandelion puff has sparkle on it. So....turn up the sparkle knob on your monitor! I don't have too many of Hero's newer stamps so I grabbed the one I did have and created. Like the cool frame around the photo?

Also, ran to the printer this morning to get the car club newsletter to get it mailed out. It was a little late this month......at least I'm not the reason! The new newsletter editor didn't get it to me until Thursday late. We'll have to get her on an earlier schedule next month!!

3 comments:

freida said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, ANN! The colors are so soft and your shading gives the perfect touch! I do love this frame around it also...very cool! :)

I subscribed to your blog. You did an awesome job with it. I can't believe you're new at this...would never know it! Can't wait to see what you create next!

Michelle S said...

Gorgeous card! I had to look twice to check it really was only one layer! Your stippling & masking is amazing.

Terri said...

Very pretty. I was going through my email this morning and saw this card you had sent through the TJ group last week which I must have missed. I then noticed you have a blog now so I thought I would come over and check it out. Welcome to the blogworld! Looks great so far.