Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christina's Baby Girl

My niece-in-law, Christina, is having a baby girl in May and this is the shower card I made for her.  Now that the shower is done, I can post the card as I didn't want her to see it on Facebook!  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and it is just darling.  I know it real up close and personal now as I ended up coloring it almost three times.  Once I wasn't happy with the colors and the second time my copic blobbed at the most inopportune time.....have no clue why.  Third time was the charm.  The background is waxy cuttelbug, A TJ technique.  The word 'baby' was the bottom part of a M's $1 stamp that said "Sweet Baby"   When I stamped it, DRAT!.....It was a little too high so I lowered it visually by drawing in some dots and dashes.  I added some shimmer to the hair, bunny and other areas as well.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet baby card!

Shirley said...

I love it, Ann, what did you use for the shimmmer?