Monday, March 21, 2011

Christina's Diaper Cake






Well, you saw the baby card I made for my niece in law, now here is the diaper cake my daughters (including my daughter-in-law) and I made for her.  We thought it came out real cute.  They are super easy to make but amazingly expensive!  We had 8 pair of little socks that we rolled to look like they were part of the bouquet.  We used about 150 diapers, 4 receiving blankets, 2 hooded towels, 4 washcloths, bib, thermometer, 2 binkies, full size lotion, bath soap and shampoo, finger nail clippers, snack cups, hangers, and two stuffed bunnies.  Leah, youngest daughter, had some darling painted wooden bugs and frog that we put here and there.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I remember getting one of these for my baby shower. It wasn't until *after* I had Z that I realized how useful it was. And it wasn't until *after* it ran out of diapers that I realized how EXPENSIVE it must have been to make! :D

Shirley said...

How much fun was that and what fun it will be too! Look at all of the keepsakes too!!