Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoedown 60!

Here is my submission for the Hambo Hoedown this week.  You can play along with us if you want....just press the Hoedown badge on the right sidebar!!  This little bird had a Hero on the medal but I wanted it for a birthday card so I deleted the Hero and added a 60.  My sentiment inside says  "You wear your age well for an old bird!"
Hope I made it in time......I had a phone call from someone who just wouldn't get off!!!!!

Colored with copics!  Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

so funny and beautifully colored!

Monica Hunter said...

Your card is perfect, and I LOVE the sentiment you paired with this "old bird"! Great work! :)

Karin said...

So cute and I love the glitter! Thanks for playing at the Hoedown this week!

Basement Stamper said...

Coloring on your bird is beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute image- love the coloring!

Inkerbelle said...

Such fabulosity! Your colouring is flawless!!