Now for the stamping part. This is the card that I made for Artful Sentiments by Kimm's copic challenge #7. The challenge was to use the copic colors pictured here.
I didn't have BG15 so I used BG13 instead....just a little lighter. I also didn't have R17 so I used R27 instead...just a little more black in it. I had Y06. You were also to use a color from the YR family so I chose YR 68. With the stamp I chose I decided to minimize the use of the BG13 and concentrate on the other colors. Here are the Deets on the supplies:
- * Prima flowers were from a bag of freebies we got at a shoe box swap in WA a couple of years ago.
- * The gems are from Queen & Co.
- * Circle punches from StampinUp.
- * Border punch from EK Success.
- * The dotted background paper was made with the orange and red markers so the paper would match perfectly!