Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hAnglar Bingo



Here is the card that I did for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge this week. The image was shared from a friend in Sweden. It is by a company called hAnglar. The little girl is soooo darling!! She is colored with copic markers. I used my new Spica glitter pens on her wings but the scanner did its job in ignoring the sparkle. It also ignored the beautiful sparkle of the splats in the background. The technique on the background is from the most recent Technique Junkie newsletter and is called Bingo Blast. It really is a blast to make it!! Instead of using acrylics I used Radiant Rain daubers. They are incredibly sparkly.

I did get a pleasant surprise over the weekend! I found out that one of the cards that I submitted to Rubber Stamp Madness magazine through Kimm Bennington-Thompson's submission group is going to be published in their next issue. It is a tiger face for their Rubber Earth theme. I can't post the picture until the magazine is out in three months or so. I have a card in their most recent edition of Red Tulips.

I also found out that a tag card that I made over a year ago was accepted and published in the Stampler Sampler Catch Up issue! I've been haunting my mailbox waiting for my complimentary copy of it!! Here is a picture of that card. One pic closed and one pic open

4 comments:

Crystal said...

HOW DARLING!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very beautiful. Your blog is very nice and your work is awesome :)

Take Care

Shirley said...

Love her! Move your follow me up further so others can see it to join when they top by. I am loving all of the eye candy I see. It's like old times!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

You are right! These are soooo darling!