Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank you Josh!


We have a young boy (age 9 or so) at church who has been taking guitar lessons. About 4 months ago he started to play with our praise band. Let me tell you....this kid is quite good. Put a year's worth of lessons under his belt and he will be ready to be our lead guitar! Tons of talent there. I wanted to give him a card that the other members of the team would sign to encourage him and to let him know that we appreciate all of his hard work. He comes every Thursday night then again on Sunday morning. You can just see the strides forward he is making and he has such a beautiful attitude. I found the image from a blog by Andrea Goh and colored it in with copic markers. Here is a link to her art portfolio. Special thanks to Andrea for allowing me to use her art!! There is a cuttlebug embossing folder as the base layer and it is the music folder. Do you think he will like it?

4 comments:

Kathy the Teawife said...

This is a wonderful card! I bet he was tickled to receive it. Love the coloring . . . and the twine is such a great touch! Hugs, Kathy the teawife

Mary said...

Hope this will work this time :)
Im quite sure he will be over the moon with it Ann. It is great card.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you about Josh. What a talent! I'm proud to say he just happens to be my nephew. And a wonderful card, too! Thanks for sharing.

ND Stamper Spot said...

Love this image and card. I have a son who loves to play guitar and this really caught my eye.