Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter's coming!


Well, it has been an exciting week. I found out that I play for Maundy Thursday service only on Tuesday!! Augh!! Four hymns and a praise song. Only one of the songs is really giving me a fit so it should go pretty well. I'll also be playing with Gary Hurst on Good Friday. Me on Piano and Gary on Violin. I practiced a LOT today so I took a break when the grandson, Zander, was sleeping and played in the Stamp Hole. Here is the card that I made for my granddaughter, Audrey. This cute little parachuting bunny is a digital stamp from Mel McCarthy (SCS Stampztoomuch). She shared them on her blog last week. There are two more as well. I'll use one of the other one's for Little Jim's Easter card. It was colored with copic markers. The patterned 'paper' behind the bunny is a beautiful Easter egg napkin that I got from the donut table at the Rhododendron Show on Saturday. I ran a piece of cardstock through my Xyron and adhered the napkin. The paper right immediately behind the bunny looks like clouds......isn't that a fun paper?!

On another note......I sent in my application yesterday to attend the copic certification class in Portland on my Birthday, May 20th. I found out today that I was accepted!! Hooray!! I can't wait to learn more about coloring with these wonderful markers.

No comments: