Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tip for Multiples

No.....this will not be a tip for twins nor how to have twins BUT it is a tip on what I do when I have multiple cards to make. When you are making lots of the same card and you really want to give them time to really dry before you stack them together, here is what I do. I found these wooden CD holders at a thrift store. These happen to be made by Ikea. I did search their site today and didn't find this item so searching second hand stores seems to be the best route. I really like these holders because they are small!! Easy to store away but wide enough to hold the card. I found that as I was creating and putting the cards on the holder that I kept losing count so I numbered the slots so I would know how many I had done. No more counting. Soooooo easy!! I happen to have two of these for those really big jobs. They were only $1.99 each at Value Village. I hope you enjoyed this tip!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the tip, what a great idea... gotta love ikea!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Great tip...thanks :)

Shirley said...

I am so glad to see you are blogging, Ann. The world need to see all of your art!....and you are so organzied too! I am so glad you have a Follow Me so I can Follow You, lady! Glad I found your blog. I was visiting Germana to see how she was doing. Hope it is okay if I follow you! Hee hee.