Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Lovely Surprise!

Sometimes e-mails contain news. Sometimes it is pleasant and sometimes it isn't. Today........well, today was a very pleasant one!! I have a friend, Sharon Briss, who is a Technique Junkie friend. She has posted great art through the TJ yahoo group. When I see great art, I like to tell people! So......I'm going through my mail and here is an award. For Me? Wow. Sharon bestowed the Renee Award to my blog. The Renee Award was created by Bella (bellasinclair.blogspot.com) and Ces (cesandherdishes.blogspot.com) who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives.This award is meant, according to Bella, to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…". I am honored to receive this award! I do have a couple of people that have truly inspired me and I would like to pass along the Renee Award to these special artists! Please visit their blogs and see why they inspire me!! Since I'm fairly new to the blogging world, I only have two recipients but hopefully that will grow over time!!

Again......thank you, Sharon!!

Marianne Walker - Copic Instructor - I Like Markers

Kimm Bennington-Thompson


3 comments:

Holly Young said...

That was so weird what that white ink did! None of the other inks did that huh?

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

congrats Ann, its nice to put a face to the name! it Germana in England now!! Hugs always!

Shirley said...

Not surprised! You deserve it! How wonderful!